- Quick hang rail supplied in 984mm sections, with predrilled holes, for fixing to a wall face or under ceiling.
- Clear PVC strips and two red/orange edge marker PVC strips are fixed to the hanging plates (which are already cut to size).
- The number of strips is calculated depending on whether the door is to be sited internally or externally.
- PVC strip size 300 x 3mm.
- Trim bottom of strips for ground clearance.
- For sub-zero temperature environments, ‘polar grade’ curtains can be supplied. Prices on request.
- PVC strips create a see through flexible curtain.
- Drive through flexible curtains for external doors.
- Keeps heat in and reduces cold air loss in chill/freezer rooms for greater temperature control.
- Provides protection against rain and wind.
- Restricts insect and bird access.
- Forms a good noise barrier.
- Full – 95% overlap
- For external doorways.
- Excellent thermal barrier.
- Suitable for pedestrian and heavy traffic.
Choosing The Right Curtain
Decide whether your curtain will be exposed to internal or external wind and weather conditions; for small internal doors, choose between pedestrian or vehicle traffic conditions. Then measure doorway width and height (if the exact size is not in the table, order the next size up). REMEMBER all strip curtains need to be supported at approximately 500mm intervals across the width.